Monday, February 17, 2014

Home Is Where Your Hearts Is

Good Monday morning, everyone. How was your weekend? I started my weekend, with hubby cooking us some yummy crabs for Valentine's. We both love steamed crabs a lot and we figured Valentine's Day, Friday night... every restaurant would be crowded, so we opted to stay in and do a crab feast at home, instead. Often, low key is the way to go for us. :)
 
And... the Olympic, goodness, do you watch the Olympic? US ice hockey team totally rock. And, Bode Miller... I am a new fan! The way he tackled those slopes, makes me hold my breath. Then, Davis & White, for pair skating, can't wait to see their free style performance tonight. I just love the Olympic.
 
Oh... what.. oh yeah... this is stamping blog. I should talk about stamping, too, right?
 
Hah... my mind must have been somewhere else, I totally forgot to share my card that was published on Paper Crafts Stamp It! Techniques, Vol. 2.
 
Here it is:


The sun ray is from Becky Oehler's set for Gina K. Designs and the row of houses is from Kelly Purkey sets for Simon Says Stamp. Lots of masking in making this card, but I love the result.

I hope your weeks starts of wonderfully with lots of sunshine. Thank you for stopping by here.

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous card, Ling!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card, Miss Lady!! :)

Jennifer said...

Love this card! Too cute.

Celeste Goff said...

Super cute card! I love the ray behind the homes. Very pretty.

Virginia L. said...

I saw your card in the magazine...I just loved it, Vera! Congrats on the pub! And yes, Olympics are fun to watch, isn't it?

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...