Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thanks For Everything

I'm so glad that I decided to take the Online Card Classes Stretch Your Stamp 2 class. I was in creative slump and this class is just what I needed to get my creativity going again. I have created several cards ever since I took this class.

Here's one of the card I made from one of the homework assignment following Jennifer McGuire's metallic on black lesson.

I used my favorite Hero Arts background stamp for this card. The sentiment die is from Simon Says Stamp.

This card is definitely one of those quick card. And, I am glad that in the making of this card I get to use my pearl-ex that just been sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Yay...

I'll be back with more cards inspired from this class. See you tomorrow.


Shelly said...

Ooooh, so very cool! Love!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

very neat Vera! I love the colors you used and the way the did the "thanks" die cut, putting it across the butterfly. :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails