Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Charming Winter Release


Yay! It's finally here. Time to unveil the 16 new stamps from Purple Onion Designs/Stacey Yacula A Charming Winter collection. This collection is sure to melt your heart. When I saw the images that we get to work with, I was literally squealing with delight. So much cuteness. Sigh...I love Stacey's designs so much.

Let's get on with it, shall we. First up, is this card using the new Cocoa Stand & Louis.




Isn't Louis just adorable? I had so much fun creating this scene. That's what I love about POD stamps. Most of the stamps work so well together to create a wonderful scene.

I was so inspired when working with these stamps, that all my cards for these releases were done in 1 weekend. Here's another winter wonderland scene I created using Grace and Snow Cabin.




For this card, I combine water-coloring with distress marker & Copic coloring. And for added interest (although it's hard to see on the pic), I covered the snow on the cabin roof with glitters. Can't go wrong with some sparkly.

Now, there is a introductory set price for the stamps. The entire 16 stamp collection plus 3 sentiments (wishing you a wonderful holiday season, warm wishes and merry & bright) can be purchased for $75. This special price is only available for 1 week, from now till Wednesday, November 5, 2014. 

I know that my team mates have created some amazing samples and I can't wait to check out their creations. Check out Purple Onion Designs blog for more eye candy from this release.

Thank you for swinging by here and I hope you'll love this new releases as much as I do. I'll be sharing  more cards from this collection through out this week.

Oh yeah... psst... 

By the way, today is also my day at A Jillian Vance Design. I am sharing an elegant Christmas card. Here's a sneak peek of the card. To see the full card please go to AJVD.



1 comment:

Vanessa Middleton said...

So adorable! I have a few of her stamps from the last holiday release and I'm going to need that hot cocoa stand! Love your card. :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...