Friday, October 3, 2014

Birthday Bunny

Last night, I get to make card for the sake of just playing. I browsed around looking for fun challenge and saw Cutting Edge Challenge # 11, which is to create card inspired by Melania Deasy's card.

I love the colors and the CAS design of her card and here's my interpretation of the challenge.


Supplies: Lawn Fawn Snow Day, Avery Elle Picture It,
Paper Smooches Balloons dies, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

By the way, I am excited to share that the 5th annual Caring Hearts Card Drive will starts tomorrow! We have lined up some amazing prizes and when I said amazing, I really mean AMAZING!! Biggest prizes we ever have.

I am still pinching myself that we're already on our 5th year! Every year, I debated whether I should continue to do it or not, because it's a lot of work and sometime it does gets overwhelming. But, every year I reminded myself of the note I got from one of the card recipient. How our cards brighten her holiday season. And, that keeps me going.

I hope you will join us this year. The post will be up exactly at midnight CST, October 4th. Let me know what you think once you see it. I hope you're as excited as I am. LOL, I am excited and I cannot even win the prize. The prizes are for you, supporter of Caring Hearts Card Drive! Let's make our 5th year a fantastic one!

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable card!!!

Amy Kolling said...

This is adorable Vera! I love how simple it is!! I could see making this for kids cards! Thanks so much for playing along with the Cutting Edge Challenge!

Lisa A. said...

Aww...how cute, Vera!! Your bunny and balloons...what an adorable birthday card!! So happy that you could join the challenge this week at The Cutting Edge

melania deasy said...

This card is so cutee Vera!!! I lovee it :) Thank you for playing along with us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...