Tuesday, October 7, 2014

POD Hi There

* For Caring Hearts Card Drive Details please click HERE or the badge on the left. *

So,  a couple weeks ago I officially joining Purple Onion Designs team. And, I just want to share this fun card I made. POD already showcasing this card on their blog, but I haven't share it here. :)




It seems like I am loving the bright deep blue at the moment. That background is from Heidi Swapp. Love, love, love her stuff! Behind the scene, POD are working on Stacey Yacula's holiday stamp releases and I can't wait to see what they come up with. All I know for sure, they're going to be cute!!

BTW, have you start working on your holiday cards, yet? Don't forget about Caring Hearts Card Drive that's going on right now. Did you see all the amazing prizes we have? Check them out if you haven't seen them.

Oh yes... anyone a fans of The Voice & The Blacklist? Yeah, they're my reason why I can't craft on Monday evening. Hah... I am addicted to these 2 shows. The Voice is such a make you feel good kind of show. I like positive show and show that make me laugh. Gotta love Adam Levine & Blake's bromance. What's your fall favorite show? 

Well, that's all the chatter from me for now. Time to go to work! See ya....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reason I missed this post so I'm a little late to the party, but a BIG congrats, it's so fabulous to have you with us at POD! I can't wait to see what you create!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...