Wednesday, March 4, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 218

Time for a new sketch challenge! As we're celebrating our faithful companion, I continue sharing more puppy love. Here's  the fun sketch for this week.


And, here's a peek of my card. 




To see the full card, please check out MFT Challenges Blog. :) I know, it's an extra step, but it'll be so worth it as my team mates has created fantastic project to share with you all. Hope you'll play along!

And, here's a look of MFT team sharing our love for the animal. And, did you know that MFT also making donation to the ASPCA? Gotta love company that's so generous in giving back to the community. <3




3 comments:

Shelly said...

Super CUTE card, Vera!

Teresa Doyle said...

Such a proud looking pooch. LOL. Great work Vera.

Miriam Prantner said...

Just love that dog image, such a cute take on the sketch!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...