Saturday, April 4, 2015

My Heart Belongs To You

Ah... weekend. I so, love it. Working full time, I sure appreciate my weekend. Not that they're not busy, but I just appreciate that I can do my errands at my own pace. Spending more times with the doggies. LOL, I think the only thing I don't enjoy is the house cleaning duty.

Anyway, weekend also means time to get busy with creating. For today, I want to share this sweet card using Crafter's Companion Bebunny Hearts.


Supplies: Crafter's Companion Bebunny Hearts,
Spectrum Noir: BT2, BT4, IG1, IG2, IG3, PP1, TB1, TB2, Tb3

I love their bunny set. They're simply sweet & adorable. How cute is this one with the hearts hanging on its ears? I am slowly trying to play with all the bunny images. So much cuteness, so little time. :)

Well, short and sweet today. My allergy is in full blown today. Early this morning, we took Eli to the Big Dog Art Show where they display a dozen of 8'  metal dogs on a field and it was a bit windy and I think it blows all the pollen, cause after only 5 minutes there, literally, I could feel my eyes starts to feel like it's burning and soon after non stop sneezing followed. 

Enjoy your weekend, peeps.

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This card is absolutely adorable! Love it!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Vera that stamp is super cute. I love your card, its so pretty.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...