Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Herd You Had A Birthday

If earlier, I have a them challenge from SugarPea Designs, now I have a sketch challenge from My Favorite Things for you. Here's the fun sketch:


And, here's my interpretation of the sketch. I switch the triangle with circle. I like circle better. Hah!




I sure do love this farm critters. How much you wanna bet that you'll see more of them. LOL. 

For more ideas and inspirations, please checkout what my team mates has created for this challenge at MFT Challenge Blog. Thank you for stopping by here. Since, I have 2 post today already I'll continue my Italy story on the next post. It's my favorite part, so I am really excited to share it with you.



4 comments:

Shelly said...

Adorable, Vera!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness, adorbs Vera.

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Vera! I love your take on the sketch!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that soft coloring and how you used the stencil for the vertical strip.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...