Monday, June 29, 2015

You're The Sweetest

There you go, I am officially have entering a  new decade of my life. I just want to say thank you for all the birthday wishes.

I started my birthday with lunch with my best friend the day before. We just hang out and as usual when we get together, we often end up losing our voice from talking too much. We don't get to get together too often, so when we do there's always like a rush of catching up. Then, hubby sang happy birthday right at midnight. Followed by facetime with my family early in the morning. My highlight? When my li'l niece said Auntie Ling to me for the very first time. That sounds so freakin' awesome. I wish I could record that moment. 

It's a very laid back birthday for me. I wasn't feeling too well for the past couple days, so I just want to take it easy. We went out to meet my cousins & nephews for birthday lunch and that's about it. I notice that the older I get is more about spending time with my loved ones. It's not about party or present, it just being with the people you care about. 

All in all it just the kind of birthday I like and again thank you for all the birthday wishes. This Purple Onion Designs card said it best. You're the sweetest! :)




May your week starts off wonderfully!

2 comments:

Rubeena I. said...

So glad to hear your birthday was a good one :)

Celeste Goff said...

Happy belated birthday Vera! Love this beautiful card!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...