Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Countdown To Confetti - Day Three

For someone who loves to travel, there's something about the globe that makes me excited. I guess for me, the globe represent a world of possibility, a world of adventure. We have one big globe in hubby's office and am thinking of getting a small one for the living room.

Well, while contemplating that decision, Reverse Confetti steal my heart with their latest release. They mix in a heart with  the globe! Dude..., that's brilliant. 

Yep, on our final Reverse Confetti sneak peek day, I am excited to showcase the Globe Confetti Cut, and My World stamp set.




For the heart, I add some texture using the Woodgrain Confetti Cut. I think this set would be so awesome for a scrapbook layout. Hoping to play with it and make a layout soon.

Well, make sure you head out to Reverse Confetti Blog, cause we're giving away TWO $15 gift certificate to the store. All the new products will be available in the store at midnight, July 8, 2015.

And, we'll also be doing a  new release blog hop on July 8. So, stay tune!





14 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Great card - I love this die set!

Lisa H. said...

So pretty! I love the aqua and red together on the globe.

~amy~ said...

Sooo fun Vera!

Kristie Goulet said...

I LOVE this, Vera! So perfect!

Angel said...

I love the colors! And that woodgrain globe stand is so cool!

foleysfriend said...

The woodgrain globe stand is PERFECT! Love this card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Plain and simple but so pretty.
Love how you used different colors for each part of the die.
thanks for sharing.

KariL said...

Very pretty. Love the colors you chose and the simplicity of your card.

Unknown said...

Oh, love the wood grained pp you chose to cut out the easel for your globe.

Sue D said...

So sweet--love the wood grain stand.

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the paper you picked for the stand, great CAS card!

Connie said...

Wow! Love what you've done! ❤️

Tracie Pond said...

Pretty Card!

Kathy said...

Yep, that wood paper for the globe stand is perfect! Such a CAS gorgeous card. :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...