Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas Fish Banner

This day, I think we all could do with more silly stuff. I was just playing around and I thought from a cat point of view, a fish banner would be what they call beautiful. Hah! 

In my imagination, this cutie pie cat want to decorate his crib a bit to make it more festive. So, he thought... hey, I can make fish banner and hang it on my wall. And.... it came out like this!



I love the way this card turned out. It's kind of silly and I hope it will make whoever get it smiling and grinning. Now, I should make one for the doggies. Stay tune! And, here's one more look at the card with the banner swinging. Thanks for swinging by here, peeps!





3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So cute and so witty! Jo x

Celeste Goff said...

What a super fun card!!!

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is totally ADORABLE! Newton would love it :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...